Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flipside Burger & Bar



Flipside Burger & Bar is a restaurant located on Post Road in Fairfield. This is place to go for a quick bite to eat or a long stay at the bar. The drinks at Flipside are one of my favorite parts although the food is a close second.

            When I got to flip side a good beer and an appetizer is the way to go. Flipsides appetizers are delicious and cheap! It is friendly to your wallet too. My favorite appetizers there are the wings, chicken fingers and the cheese fries! I would suggest sharing these appetizers with your friends because the portions are pretty big!
            Flipside has many different drink specials for those of you who are over 21! Each night of the week is a different specials, they have margarita night, $2 beer night, karaoke and other specials during sporting events!
            The people who work at Flipside are very friendly. They make you feel welcome and are happy to serve you. If you are sitting at the bar they have games you can play and the bar tenders interact with you, occasionally the owner even joins in!
            Flipside Burgers & Bar is a place that would definitely suggest going with a group of your friends! 



http://flipsiderestaurant.com/

14 comments:

  1. i always pass by but never thought to try it..maybe now i will! beer and appetizer it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like a NJ Benny Burger palace with more burgers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Flipside. I'll have to check out margarita night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this place, but it looks worth trying. Scenery is great and food looks delicious. ~Natasha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flipside is so yummy! Best burgers in Fairfield

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been there, looks great in the picture. Might have to try the burgers some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been here once but I really enjoyed it. It's a fun atmosphere and the food is great. - Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend's always tell me about this place, but I always thought that it was some dive burger joint. I really want to check this place out now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love flipside, especially when we go for happy hour =) get their sangria, it's DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Check out Plan-B in Milford, it makes clogged arteries worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friends and I like going here once in a while.If you are driving by you might miss it because it's tucked off to the side of a gas station so you have to know where you're going. I loved the Krusty Burger that had chili and fries on it but they didn't have it on the menu the last time I was there, I was pretty bummed. Overall it's a chill spot. Do they still have the DJ there on Friday nights?? They used to have one but I felt he was a little out of place since there was a mixed crowd there of older and younger people and he would be bumping biggie smalls circa 1998 (which I personally liked) but I could tell not everyone did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to go to Flip Side-- I've heard nothing but great things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't been to Flip Side yet, but it looks great. Can't wait to go there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this place, its great.Love the burgers and the bar

    ReplyDelete