Thursday, February 23, 2012


If you are looking for a place to eat and slay your morning hungers, Chip’s Family Restaurant is the pace to go.  This a great place to go for breakfast, it has everything from cornbeef hash to the wackiest concoction of ingredients in your pancakes.  This place has a great atmosphere, living up to it’s “Family Restaurant” subtitle, and a variety unmatched among similar eateries. 
Aside from being a clean, spacious, and family oriented “munchatorium”, come with a big appetite and a full wallet.   Although Chip’s offers with a variety of dishes, it comes at a price.  Aside from a hefty bill, be prepared for a long wait and subpar service, that’s censoring my true emotions.  I believe this assignment is most likely late, because I’m still sitting here waiting for my meal.  I’m pretty sure I aged 2 years throughout this one meal.  So I can’t really comment much more on the service, as it wouldn’t be words to describe it, but censored phrases.
To make this a place you may visit on the regular, it’s safe to assume you just have plenty of money or you are slowly burning a hole in your pocket.  But, if you are someone who likes things in moderation, this may be the place for you. 

If you would like to learn more about them please go to their website at: http://chipsrestaurants.com/fairfield/

3 comments:

  1. When I first heard about this place I went that night for dinner, I love chocolate chip pancakes, any time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems its like the one i went in NJ couple years ago called Country Pancake house

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is awesome. They have over 40 different types of pancakes!

    ReplyDelete